Please go check out my art account! ~spirit-of-the-fire
I will be offering precuts, premade backgrounds, brushes, linearts, cleaned-up photos, etc. made from my stock as premium content for 100 points or less. If you have any requests, please let me know and I will bump them up to the top of my list. ALL CURRENT STOCK WILL REMAIN FREE, AND I WILL CONTINUE TO POST ALL OF MY UNEDITED PHOTOS AS FREE STOCK.
See my Featured Favourites for works using my stock.
If there is a discrepancy between the rules on a deviation page and the rules here, consider the rules here to be the correct ones.
Rules on a deviation page that are bold are specific to that image, and trump any conflicting rules you see here.
I take most of my photos in public places or events. If you, your children, your animals, your property, etc. are in any of my photos and you would like the photos removed or altered so you/they are no longer visible, or would like different rules of use applied, please contact me. I try to blur or crop out any easily identified people in my photos, but I may not catch everyone.
You are welcome to contact me for any reason. If you are not a member of deviantART, or would like an alternate way to contact me, visit my website [link] or e-mail email@example.com
If you can't find exactly what you're looking for, let me know! I may have just the photo you need on my computer, or I may be able to get it for you
NO MATTER WHAT:
- Let me know what photo(s) you used (the easiest way is to simply leave a comment on the photo)
- Show me what you did with them
- Credit me
- use my stock to create photomanipulations, or digital or traditional drawings, paintings, sculptures, etc.
- use my stock to experiment with filters, practice retouching, etc. (off-site use and/or prints (on- or off-site) will NOT be allowed in this case)
- use my stock unaltered in tutorials, or for school/educational purposes (off-site use MAY be allowed)
- use any non-animal/non-human stock off-site
YOU MUST ASK:
If you would like to use my stock...
- off-site (animal/human stock ONLY. Other stock you may use off-site without asking. This is because most of the animals I've taken photos of are NOT mine, so I want to keep extra tabs on where and how they are being used)
- in prints (on- or off-site)
- to create linearts, premades, precuts, brushes, or any other type of stock or resource (tutorials aside)
- in a commission
- in a contest/competition
- in any other commercial way
(I will probably allow all of the above things 90% of the time. I check this account multiple times daily, and should normally get back to you within a few hours. If I am going to be away for longer than 48 hours, there will be a message at the top of this journal stating when I will be getting back)
YOU MAY NOT:
- Repost any of my photos unchanged anywhere, for any reason
- Claim my photos as your own
- Use any of the animals/humans in my photos in any overly gory, sexual, violent, or otherwise mature artwork
- Use my photos in any type of racist, sexist, derogatory, or otherwise hateful, or hurtful art (controversial is fine, as long as it's respectful. Ask me if you aren't sure)
If I feel you have broken one of these rules, I will ask you to take the piece down. If you don't, I will be contacting the deviantART staff, or the staff of whatever website you have posted the image to, and requesting that the piece be removed.
Because I cannot possibly foresee every way in which someone might use my photos, I reserve the right to change these rules at any time.
**PLEASE DO NOT THANK ME FOR FAVES!!!** I collect a LOT of stock every day, and the constant flooding of thank you messages can get rather irritating. Thanks.